By Car (from the North):
- From highway A8, exit at Nice Nord.
- Then drive down Boulevard Gambetta, then Avenue Mallausséna, then Rue d'Angleterre.
By Car (from the East):
- From highway A8, exit at Nice Centre.
- Then follow Acropolis, Tunnel Malraux , Boulevard Raimbaldi and Rue d'Angleterre.
By Car (from the West):
- From highway A8, exit at Aeroport.
- Then follow Promenade des Anglais, Boulevard Gambetta, Avenue Thiers and Rue de Belgique.
By Shuttle (from the airport):
- From 08.00 to 21.00 every 30 minutes, the
shuttle number 99 takes you directly from the airport to the city centre (get off at the main railway station).
- Once there, cross Avenue Thiers.
- Take Rue de Belgique on your left-hand side.