Village of Minerve - 10mn by car. This is a lovely medieval village with typical shops and a marvellous panorama.
Caunes Minervois Abbey - 10 mn by car. The abbey is a splendid medieval church.
The medieval city of Carcassonne and its fortress, which was added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in 1997.
The Canal du Midi with Homps harbour is a 5-minute ride from the hotel.
- Take the A61 motorway.
- Take the exit 25 signposted Lézignan.
- Head towards Centre-Ville (city centre).
- Then head towards Homps and Olonzac.
- Once you have reached Olonzac, head towards Pépieux.
- Pass through Pépieux.
- Carry on for 2 km and follow the road signs Château de Siran on your right hand side.
- Narbonne and Carcassonne TGV train station are 25 minutes away from the hotel.
- Béziers train station is 40 minutes away from the hotel.
- Possibility of connection with TER to Lézignan station
Carcassone airport is 30 minutes away from the hotel.
Please note that the hotel can provide a shuttle service on request.