From Bergerac (on the D936 road):
- Head towards Bordeaux.
- At Sainte Foy la Grande, turn left (D18 road), the Château des Vigiers will be 8 km away.
From Marmande (on the D933 road):
- Head towards Bergerac then towards Eymet on the D18 road.
- Head towards Sainte Foy la Grande.
From Bordeaux Airport:
- Come out of the airport and head towards Libourne.
- After the traffic light, stay on the right side, which will take you on the bypass (rocade).
- Stay on this road and cross the Aquitaine Bridge.
- At the end of the bridge, follow the signs for Libourne.
- Pass the petrol station and turn right, still heading for Libourne.
- At the traffic light, turn right and you will be on the N89 road.
- Make sure you take the last exit towards Libourne before the toll on the A89 motorway.
- From Libourne, take the D936 road towards Bergerac.
- Follow Bergerac and at the last roundabout ‘Pineuilh’ turn right towards Saint Philippe du Seignal (D18 road) and follow the signs for the ‘Golf de Vigiers’.
The hotel is one hour from Bordeaux International Airport and 20 minutes from Bergerac International Airport.
The hotel is easily accessible via Libourne TGV station, or via Bordeaux. Once at the Bordeaux or Libourne train station, you can hire a car or take the TER train (regional rail network) to Sainte-Foy la Grande. The hotel can book you a taxi from Libourne (50 minutes' drive) or from Sainte-Foy la Grande (8 km).
The staff at the hotel will be more than happy to organise any transfers from the airport or the train station, or hire a car for you.