The Domaine De La Grange Neuve is located in the middle of a conservation area and a wild flora and fauna reserve. It is 2 km away from La Roque-sur-Pernes, a village perched in the mountains, near several historic sites and tourist spots.
A golf course, tennis court, and canoeing and kayaking centre can all be found within 5 km.
From North (Paris, Lyon):
- Leave motorway A7 and turn off at Avignon Nord exit (23).
- Take D942, direction Carpentras.
- Turn right direction Vedène and St-Saturnin d'Avignon (D6).
- At St-Saturnin, turn left and take D28, direction Pernes-les-Fontaines.
- Cross Pernes-les-Fontaines, follow D28 direction St-Didier.
- Take D121, direction La Roque-sur-Pernes.
- Go up to crossroads D210 x D57.
- Turn right D57, direction Saumane.
- After 1 km, turn left and follow track M.V.15 for 500 m.
From South (Aix, Marseille) :
- Leave motorway and turn off at Cavaillon exit (25) or Avignon Sud exit (24).
- Take direction Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
- In the city take direction Fontaine-de-Vaucluse (D25).
- At the first roundabout, take D175 direction Saumane.
- Follow always D57 direction La Roque-sur-Pernes.
- 5 km from Saumane, after the crown turn right and follow track M.V.15 for 500 m.