In the heart of the great outdoors of the Auvergne region, discover magnificent landscapes, lakes, volcanoes and peat moors. Choose your means of transportation whether it be hiking, snowshoeing or bicycling.
If you feel adventurous, why not try something a little more exciting like paragliding or a first helicopter flight.
Cradle of Roman Art, the area boasts numerous castles and churches that will take back in time and let you fully appreciate the historical heritage of a region also famous for its regional products and arts and crafts.
Vulcania, a theme park and research institute dedicated to volcanoes, is only 40 km away from the hotel.
And Super Besse resort is only 6 km away from the hotel.
By car :
- A71: (430km) Paris, Orleans, Bourges, Clermont-Ferrand then A 75 exit n°6 Besse, Champeix –
- A72: (210km) Lyon, Holy Etienne, Clermont-Ferrand then A 75 exit n°6 Besse, Champeix.
- A75: (340 km) Montpellier, Saint-Flour, Issoire then left n°14 Issoire, Besse - A20: (225 km) Limoges, Tulle, Clermont-Ferrand A 89 exit n°25
- A89: (340 km) Bordeaux, Brive, Ussel, Clermont-Ferrand left n°25
- A Besse-in-Chandesse taking on the right and following the panels close It or the Valley of Chaudefour.
By train :
By plane :