By Car (from Paris):
- Take the A6 motorway towards Lyon.
- Then take the A7 motorway towards Marseille and the A8 towards Aix-en-Provence/Nice.
- Take the exit 50 towards Nice Centre.
- Follow the Promenade des Anglais (left hand lane).
- At the 11th traffic light, make a 180° turn and follow the road signs towards Orion Résidence de Tourisme.
Maeva car park:
Outdoor car park with 3 spaces (subject to availability):
- EUR 7 per day – EUR 42 per week.
- 20% off for 2 weeks: EUR 67.20.
- 30% off for 3 weeks: EUR 88.20.
- 40% off for 4 weeks and more: EUR 100.80.
Indoor car park with 26 spaces (subject to availability):
- EUR 7 per day – EUR 44 per week.
- 20% off for 2 weeks: EUR 70.40.
- 30% off for 3 weeks: EUR 92.40.
- 40% off for 4 weeks and more: EUR 105.60.
Nice-Ville train station is 3.5 km away from the residence.
From there, you can take a taxi to the hotel or bus lines 12 or 23 and get off at Fabron (500 metres from the residence).
Nice Côte d’Azur airport is 6.5 km away from the residence.
From there you can take a taxi or rent a car.