The Apponyi family’s nearly 300-years-old barocque castle located in the heart of a 5,5 hectare park within the picturesque hills of Tolna.
The hotel lies in a small town Hőgyész, 160 km far from Budapest.
ARRIVAL BY CAR:
· From Budapest on M7 motorway to Siófok, then at the 105-km junction you have to turn on route 65 in the direction of Szekszárd.
· From Pécs on route 6 in the direction of Szekszárd, then you have to turn on to route 65 in the direction of Siófok.
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN:
· The nearest railway station is Szakály-Hőgyész railway station ( 3 km ). Transfer is provided upon request.
· Dombóvár ( 30 km ) where the Intercity trains stop as well. Transfer is provided upon request.
ARRIVAL FROM THE AIRPORT:
· The nearest airport is Budapest Ferihegy Airport ( 180 km ). Transfer is provided upon request.
DISTANCES TO MAJOR TOWNS:
Budapest - app. 160km - 2 hrs
Vienna - app. 295km - 4 hrs
Szekszárd - app. 30km - 30 min
Siófok - app. 60km - 45 min
Pécs - app. 70km - 1 hr