Deer Park is just 9 miles from Dublin city centre and about 20 minutes from Dublin airport.
From the hotel, a walk of approximately 15 to 20 minutes will take you into the picturesque fishing village of Howth, where you will find numerous restaurants and pubs. You can watch the fishermen landing their catch and watch as the resident seal family are fed each day. During the summer months boat trips are available to nearby Ireland's Eye. On Sunday mornings a trip to the local market is very worthwhile. There are many lovely walks which one can take around the peninsula.
- Follow the M1 to Coolock.
- Turn left and head towards the seafront for about 3 miles.
- When you come to the front road, turn left and head out towards Howth.
- Go straight through Sutton Cross and head towards Howth Dart Station.
- Deer Park is clearly marked from there.