Derrynane House (3 km) - Derrynane House was home of the famous Liberator Daniel O' Connell. A place of great historical interest with a museum, lovely tropical gardens, coffee shop and access to beach.
Derrynane Beach (3 km) - Many beautiful coves, glorious golden sands, clean water, sand dunes and lots of walks around the beach and surroundings.
Seasports at Derrynane Beach and Harbour (3 km) - A range of activity for beginners to experts. Canoeing, water skiing, sailboarding and more.
Trips to Skellig Rock (19 km) - Boat trip to monastic settlement. Total trips from hotel and back are approximately every 5 hours. The Skellig Island/Rock offers magnificent ocean views. It is a 40 minute boat trip each way.
- From Dublin, head towards Limerick.
- When in Killarney, take Muckross Road.
- Follow the Ring of Kerry to Sneem and Caherdaniel.
- From Shannon, head towards Limerick.
- When in Killarney, follow the Ring of Kerry to Sneem and Caherdaniel.
- From Cork, head towards Killarney.
- Take the cut off on LHS after Ballyvourney (10 miles or so) for Kenmare.
- When in Kilgarven, head towards Sneem and Caherdaniel.
- From Kerry Airport, head towards Killarney.