- From Dublin (158 km), leaving via Donnybrook Road N11.
- Proceed straight ahead and you will pass the junction for University College Dublin.
- Continue straight on at junction with the R112 and at junction with the N31, through Stillorgan, onward past Cornelscourt Shopping Centre and onward past Cabinteely to the junction with the N11.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit to join the M11 motorway (signposted the South East).
- At the end of the motorway, proceed straight along the N11, N11 Kilmacanogue and N11 Ashford.
- At the roundabout, proceed straight along the N11 Rathnew.
- At the next roundabout, turn right for the N11 junction with the R752.
- Turn left (signposted Wexford) for the N11 Beehive Public House (on the left) and the N11 Gorey.
- Follow signs for Wexford N11, N11 Clogh, N11 Camolin and N11 Ferns.
- Turn left for 2.2 miles at the roundabout and take the 2nd exit for the N11 Enniscorthy.
- Follow signs for Wexford N11, N11 Oilgate and N25 New Ross Road Roundabout.
- Take the 2nd exit for the N25 (signposted Rosslare).
- At the N25 Duncannon Road Roundabout (junction with R733), take the 2nd exit for the N25 road to Johnstown Castle Gardens (on the right).
- At the N25 Rosslare Road Roundabout, take the 2nd exit for the N25 Kilrane.
- Travelling via the N25, you will arrive at Rosslare Harbour.
- Turn right at the signpost for the Great Southern Hotel, Rosslare.
Free parking is available.
There is a daily train service from Rosslare Harbour to Dublin, Heuston Station. The railway station is approximately one mile from the hotel. There is a taxi rank at the station, transfer to the Great Southern Hotel should cost approximately EUR 3-5.