From Ljubljana airport (Brnik):
- by bus to Ljubljana and then change the bus to Izola, or
- by bus to Ljubljana and then by train to Koper and from Koper by local bus
From Trieste airport (Ronchi):
- by bus to Izola (direction Slovenia: Koper-izola-Piran)
From Venice airport (Marco Polo):
- by train to Trieste and then take the bus to Izola, or
- by train or bus to Venice and then by catamaran "Prince of Venice" to
From Koper: Before entering the Izola by-pass dual carriage way road, veer right into Izola and drive on Prešernova street for about 1.5 km. At the third traffic lights (Spar supermarket) turn left and then immediately right to Cesta v Jagodje street. After 50 metres, after a small bridge, turn left into the car park (first building on left side).
From Portorož: At the top of the Belvedere climb, turn left and descend to Izola. At the first traffic lights (Spar grocery shop) turn right and then immediately right again to Cesta v Jagodje street. After 50 metres, after a small bridge, turn left into the car park (first building on left side).