For walkers, horse riders, and in winter for cross-country skiers, the region offers a rich range of possibilities.
Facilities for tennis and bathing are also at hand, and for hang-gliding and paragliding enthusiasts the Chasseral summit is a superb take-off point.
- Leave Basel on the A2 motorway.
- At Härkingen take exit 45 to join the A1 (in the direction of Lausanne Bern).
- At Leuterbach take exit 41 (in the direction of Lausanne, Interlaken, Berne) to join the A5.
- At exit 27/28 take Biel Ost and follow the A16 to the exit for Frinviliers.
- From here follow the signs for Orvin.
By Public Transport:
Take an intercity train to Biel/Bienne, followed by a regional train to La Neuveville and then the postal bus Nods.