- Take the Dundee A85 via Creiff through Crianlarich.
- Follow the A82 and take the turn-off on the left-hand side.
From Glasgow (east side):
- Approach via the Dunbarton A82 through Tarbert and Ardluie to Crianlarich.
- Follow the A82, taking the turnoff on the left-hand side.
- Take the M74 to the M73 turn-off for Stirling.
- Join the A84 at Blair Drummond and come up through Doune and Calander.
- Proceed to Crainlarich following the A82, and take the turn-off on the left-hand side.
- Head straight down the A82 to Glencoe and take the slip-road on the right-hand side.
- Both sides of the road have large brown tourist signs directing you to the hotel.