From M11 (northbound):
- Exit junction 11 onto roundabout the above the M11.
- Take the 3rd exit off this roundabout, signposted to Cambridge (A1309).
- Follow road through to Trumpington village.
- Take a right-turn, signposted A1134 (towards Addenbrookes, Rosie Maternity Hospital, Airport and Cherry Hinton) into Long Road.
- Continue straight across the traffic lights at the bottom of Long Road into Queen Ediths Way.
- Take the 1st exit off the 1st roundabout you come to.
- This is Mowbray Road. Aylesbray Lodge is the 3rd house on the right.
From North or West (A14):
- Exit the A1 at Alconbury on the A604 towards Cambridge. - The A604 merges into the M11 southbound.
- Follow the M11 to junction 11.
- Follow the directions outlined above.
From A14 (westbound):
- Take the exit off A14 signposted Cambridge and Burwell.
- Take the 1st exit (A1303) off the roundabout above the A14.
- Carry straight on along this road, straight over the 1st roundabout.
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit to the A1134.
- Continue straight over the 1st roundabout (passing Sainsbury's on the left).
- Continue straight over the 2nd and 3rd roundabouts.
- This is Mowbray Road. Aylesbray Lodge is the 3rd house on the left before the next roundabout.