From the M11:
- Take exit 11 and follow signs for the city centre for approximately 3 miles until you come to 2 mini roundabouts.
- Turn right at the 2nd roundabout and continue until you reach a set of traffic lights, at which you turn left.
- Continue along Regent Street for about 600 yards, until you reach the pedestrian crossing, on your right is The University Arms Hotel.
From the South:
- Take the M25 and exit at junction 27 onto the M1.
- Take exit 11 and follow directions above.
From the North:
- Take the A14 (formerly A604) accessible from the M6, M1 and the A1.
- Continue for Cambridge and follow signs onto the M11 until exit 11.
- Continue as above.
The hotel is located 30 minutes from Stansted Airport and 45 minutes by rail to London.