Ideally situated for business travellers as well as leisure guests, the hotel is also within easy reach of Grimsby, Immingham and the Humber Bank Industries.
There is lots to see and do in the area, including:
- Playtowers: one of the largest indoor play centres in the world.
- Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway: for a nostalgic steam ride.
- The Jungle: a tropical experience, hands on if you dare.
- Pleasure Island Family Theme Park
- Cleethorpes Discovery Centre - learn about the Humber's secrets.
- Waltham Windmill - a working mill, a craft centre, and a museum of rural life.
- Follow the signs to Cleethorpes seafront.
- After passing Woolworths on the right and Barclays Bank on the left, turn right at the mini roundabout.
- Continue for about 150 metres.
- On the right-hand side is a library; turn right up the left-hand side of the library.
- The Comat is 50 metres further along on the right.