Situated on the A25 between Guildford and Dorking, within easy reach of London and the main motorways, Wotton House is close to good transport links, enabling you to easily venture out in to the surrounding area. Main attractions include:
Chessington World of Adventures (about 21 km) - A theme park with many rides for people of ages.
Epsom Race Course (about 23 km) - Enjoy a variety of events including racing on the race course or events held in its conference facilities.
Wisley Gardens (about 31 km) - Visit the 240 acres of landscaped gardens and half-timbered Tudor-style buildings. Open all year round (except for Christmas Day).
- Take the M25
- Exit at junction 9.
- Take the exit signposted A243/A24 Dorking.
- Follow the A24 to Dorking.
- At the traffic lights signposted A25 Gulidford, take the right filter.
- At the mini-roundabout, turn left.
- Follow the road to the end and turn right onto the A25, towards Guildford.
- Continue along the A25, through the village of Westcott and travel into Wotton.
- Past The Wotton Hatch Pub, turn immediately left.
- It is approximately 10 miles and 20 minutes from the M25.