Located approximately 6.4 km (4 miles) north of Harlech on the A496, The Estuary is ideal for visiting the St. David’s championship golf course, Portmeirion village, miles of sandy beaches, the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia and all major attractions the area has to offer. The Estuary is an ideal base from which to explore, making it ideal for a relaxing or fun-packed break.
Located 6.4 km (4 miles) north of Harlech on the A496. Please contact the hotel for a route plan.
- Follow the A55 towards Conwy and take the A470 to Betws-Y-Coed.
- Head towards Porthmadog and follow signs for Harlech.
From the Midlands:
- Follow the M54 Shrewsbury to the A5.
- Take the A458 through Welshpool towards Dolgellau.
- Then head towards Porthmadog, following signs for Harlech.