The Fountains is situated just on the edge of Harrogate Town and is within 10 minuets walk to all the bars & Bistro's of which their are many. Harrogate is also the gateway to the Yorklshire Dales and within a few minutes drive you can be taking picures opf some of the most beautiful scenery in the uk. We are also close to large City's such as Leeds and York and there are many sporting venues in the area (Golf, Horse Racing, Cricket & Soccer) also there are more stately Homes in North Yorkshire than any other county.
- Harrogate is linked by the A61 from Leeds and Ripon and the A59 from York and Skipton.
- The A1 (M1) is the most common route; at junction 47 turn onto the A59 and follow the Harrogate signs until you arrive at the town centre roundabout which is surrounded by parkland.
- Continue straight over remaining on the A59 towards Skipton.
- After approximately 2 miles you will see a Jewson builders sign on the left hand side.
- Take the next left which is Kings Road.
- Approximately one mile on the right is Coppice Drive and we are on that corner.
- Turn right into Coppice drive and then turn first left (approximately 80 metres) into our car park which is free of charge.