- Take the M23 from the M25 and follow it until it becomes the A23.
- Take the A27 turning (just outside Brighton) and follow signs to Lewes.
- From the A27 take the B2193 exit towards Lewes; this is Kingston Road.
- You will come to a fork in the road; take the right-hand road (Southover High Street).
- Continue straight onto the adjoining Priory Street. - Continue to the end of Priory Street and bear left onto Station Road (the B2193).
- Continue along this road. (You will notice the train station on your right-hand side.)
- Continue to the top of the Station Road up the steep hill.
- At the traffic lights at this crossroads turn left into the High Street, then about 30 metres on the left-hand side turn into St Andrews Lane (between Nationwide Bank and Monsoon clothes shop).
- You will see Pelham House on the right-hand side of this street as you drive down.
By Train: Lewes train station is just around the corner from the hotel (less than 5 minutes walk). Turn right out of the station and walk down Station Road, then turn left into Southover Road, then immediately right into St Andrews Lane. Walk up the hill and you will see Pelham House on the left-hand side of this street. Lewes train station is 30 minutes by train from Gatwick International Airport and 70 minutes by train from London Victoria Station. Brighton is a 10-minute train ride away.
By Ferry: Pelham House is also easily accessible from France (the Newhaven to Dieppe Ferry is only 10 minutes away).