Mayfield is located on the north side of Lincoln, near to the historic heart of the city. To avoid the maze of one-way streets which cause difficulty to newcomers, we strongly recommend the following approach:
From the North and West:
- Use the A46 ring road which runs around the west and north of the city.
- Continue north on the ring until you come to the A15 (North) roundabout signposted Ermine and Lincoln North.
- Turn in towards the city at this roundabout and you should be on Riseholme Road.
- At the first roundabout, turn right onto Yarborough Crescent. At the end of the crescent, go straight across the roundabout into Yarborough Road.
- Watch out for the Mayfield sign on your left, about 50 metres down the road.
- To get to our car park at the back of the house, drive past us and take the first left turn (Upper Long Leys Road), then first left again into Mill Road.
- Drive straight up Mill Road (watch for traffic from the side roads) towards the bend in the road.
- Just beyond the bend you should see another Mayfield sign, and the gateway into the car park.
- Pull around into the car park, and the guest reception is right there.
Travellers on foot or arriving by taxi are strongly advised to use the Mill Road entrance. Please note that check-in is after 14:00 unless prior arrangements have been made. Due to family commitments, on a Sunday, check-in is not available until 16:00