Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, Comfort Inn Notting Hill puts you right in the heart of London, in an area chosen by many celebrities for their home.
Tube services from Notting Hill Gate place you just 2 stops from the Heathrow Express terminus at Paddington - 15 minutes’ journey time from London Heathrow. Notting Hill Gate is also a direct line to Oxford Street for shopping, Theatreland and beyond to the London's financial heart.
Travel to Notting Hill Gate station by the Circle Line (yellow), District Line (green), or Central Line (red). From the exit adjacent to the Royal Bank of Scotland in Notting Hill Gate, turn left into Pembridge Gardens. The hotel is a few yards further down the road on your left. Watch out for separate signs for ‘Comfort Inn’ and ‘Hillagate Hotel’ (its previous name).
From Waterloo International:
Take the Bakerloo Line (brown) to Oxford Circus station and change to the Central Line (red) to Notting Hill Gate Station.
From the M4:
- Leave at the Hammersmith exit, and follow the one-way system.
- Turn left, following signs to Shepherd’s Bush.
- At Shepherd’s Bush, go around Shepherd’s Bush Green and follow signs to the West End.
- This will bring you through Holland Park to Notting Hill Gate.
- Pembridge Gardens is a turn on your left immediately after Pembridge Road and the Notting Hill Gate Underground exit.
From London Heathrow Airport:
Take the Heathrow Express Train to Paddington Station. Trains depart every 15 minutes and the journey time is about 15 minutes. At Paddington take the Circle Line (yellow) to Notting Hill Gate (2 stops).
From London Gatwick Airport:
The Gatwick Express leaves from Gatwick Airport to Victoria station. Trains depart every 30 minutes and the journey time is 40 minutes. From Victoria Station take the Circle Line (yellow) to Notting Hill Gate (5 stops).