- Hammersmith is on the west side of London. We are in town, so the nearest motorway is the M4, just 5 miles to the west of London. It becomes the A4 and leads to the centre of London via Hammersmith.
- The M40 is to the north west of London, it becomes the A40. Take the White City or Shepherds Bush exit and follow the signs to Hammersmith. The first left turn from Shepherds Bush Green is Shepherds Bush road.
- From the north of London, follow the M1.
- Turn right where you join the A406, heading to Neasden and Hanger Lane, turn left for the A40. Or, if there is heavy traffic, follow the A406 through to Ealing and join the A4 at the Chiswick roundabout.
- From South London you can use either the M3 or the A3, both of which lead to the south circular A406, from where you should follow the signs to Putney or Fulham which lead to Hammersmith.