By Public Transport
The Kingsland Hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from Kingsbury Underground station, situated in Zone 4 (Jubilee Line). From Kingsbury station, turn left onto Kingsbury Road. Proceed for 800 yards to the roundabout (Kingsbury Circle) at the end of this road. The hotel is situated immediately off Kingsbury Circle.
From the M1:
- Leave the M1 at junction 4, then merge onto Edgware Way/A41(signposted A41/Edgware).
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A410 (Harrow, Stanmore).
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A410 (Stanmore).
- Continue onto London Road, entering Stanmore.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto the A4140 (Kingsbury, Wembley).
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Honeypot Lane, then continue forward, entering Kingsbury.
- At the roundabout (Kingsbury Circle) take the 3rd exit onto The Mall and then turn right immediately into the hotel's free, secure car park, which is monitored by CCTV.