The area is favourite for both business and leisure travellers because of the excellent public transport links to the city and tourist attractions.
Shopping: Extremely convenient for Oxford Street and Kensington shopping, including the Harrods department store, as well as restaurants and entertainments.
Tourist Attractions: Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and Victoria & Albert Museum are all a short walk from the hotel. Planetarium and Madame Tussard's are just three stops away from Bayswater underground station.
Queensway (Central Line) and Bayswater (District and Circle Lines) Underground Stations are just 5 minutes by walk from the Leisure Inn.
Paddington station's Heathrow Express terminals are within walking distance to the hotel (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Heathrow. The Heathrow Express runs direct, high speed trains between Paddington station and Heathrow. Trains depart every 15 minutes and have a journey time of 15 minutes to and from Heathrow Terminals 1,2 and 3. Allow an extra 5 minutes for journeys to and from Terminal 4.
- Gatwick. Connex South Central and Gatwick Express rail services run direct from Victoria. Journey Time is around 30-40 minutes. Allow an extra 20-30 minutes from/to Bayswater (the nearest underground station to our hotel) to/from Victoria via the Circle Line.
- London City. Shuttle bus services run from Liverpool Street station to the London City Airport and vice versa. Then take the Central line to the Queensway Underground Station, which is only 5 minutes by walk to our hotel.
- Stanstead. Stanstead Skytrain services run every 15 minutes (30 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays) from Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale Stations. Airbus A6 departs from Victoria Coach Station and Marble Arch hourly. Alternatively, Airbus A7 departs from Victoria Coach Station, Embankment and Aldgate hourly.
- Luton. Thameslink rail services run from King's Cross to Luton Airport Parkway station for the connecting free shuttle bus service. Green Line coaches run from Victoria (Buckingham Palace Road) and Marble Arch.