From Victoria Station:
- Exit the station using the main entrance and then turn left.
- After approximately 50 metres turn left onto Buckingham Palace Road.
- Proceed until you see Eccleston Street, where you turn right.
- Ebury Street is the 2nd street on your left.
- The hotel is located about half way down the street on the left.
From Heathrow Airport:
- Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station. The service leaves every 15 minutes and takes 15 minutes.
- From here you can take the underground to Victoria Station, and follow the directions outlined above.
- National Express coaches which run to Victoria Coach Station.
- From here, exit via the main entrance and turn left onto Elizabeth Street.
- Take the 2nd right onto Ebury Street.
- The hotel is situated approximately half way down the street, on your right.
- The Piccadilly Line connects Heathrow with Victoria Station. Allow at least 45 minutes for this option.
From Gatwick Airport:
- Take either the Gatwick Express or any Southern Train Service to Victoria Station.
- From here, follow the directions outlined above.
Alternatively, the hotel can arrange a chauffeur service to collect you from either airport. You will be met at the arrivals gate and driven to the hotel. This service must be arranged in advance. Prices will vary, please contact the hotel for more information.
The nearest available car parking is at the NCP near Victoria Station, offering 422 multi-storey spaces charge may be applicable.