From Heathrow Airport:
Take bus 140 to Harrow Bus Station (50 minutes).
Take the Piccadilly Line via Rayners Lane (1.5 hours).
From Gatwick Airport:
Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria. Then take the Metropolitan Line of the Underground to Harrow-on-the-Hill Tube Station (1.5 hours).
From the M1 North:
- Exit the M1 at junction 5 (for Watford).
- Take the A41 towards Harrow.
- Then take the B462 towards Bushey on to the A4008, Harrow.
From the A1 North:
- From Apex Corner (A41), go towards Watford on the A41 for approximately 2 miles.
- Then take the A410 towards Stanmore.
- Stay on the A410 for approx 4.5 miles (until the roundabout marked A4008).
- Do not take the A4008 towards Watford.
- Take the 1st turning left towards Harrow, then go 2 miles.
- Turn right at St Georges Centre.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
From Luton Airport:
Take the intercity train to St Pancras. Then take the Metropolitan Line of the underground to Harrow-on-the-Hill Station (1 hour).
Take the fast train to Liverpool Street, then the Metropolitan Line of the Underground to Harrow-on-the-Hill Station (1 hour).
From A40 Oxford:
- A312 Northolt turning left towards Northolt.
- Follow the signs for South Harrow, then Harrow.
- The A312 ends at The Harrow Hotel.
From Central London:
Marylebone Station to Harrow-on-the-Hill (15 minutes).
Kings Cross/St Pancras to Harrow-on-the-Hill - (35 minutes).
Euston Station (Euston Square Metropolitan Line) to Harrow-on-the-Hill (35 minutes).