- Take the M4.
- Exit at junction 4.
- Follow the signs to Hayes.
- The hotel is in Shepiston Lane, 50 yards from the Comfort Inn and Hayes Fire Station.
From Heathrow Airport:
- Follow signposts to the M4 and leave the airport by the tunnel.
- Go under the motorway and straight over the roundabout, keeping in the left lane.
- The sign to Hayes/Comfort Inn directs you into Shepiston Lane.
- The hotel is on the right, after the Fire Station and Comfort Inn, exactly one mile after entering Shepiston Lane.
Transport to Heathrow Airport (only 10 minutes away) and other places can be arranged on your behalf at the reception. Shuttle buses operate to and from the airport.
Shepiston Lodge is situated in the midst of major motorways and trunk routes. In the immediate vicinity are the A4, M4, M25, A40, M40 and A310.
Paddington Central London mainline station is an easy journey of approximately 20 minutes by fast train from Hayes and Harlington main line station, which is under 10 minutes from the hotel. A regular bus service runs to the station.