Village parking rules:
Free parking Monday to Saturday from 19:00 to 09:00. Weekend parking is free from Saturday 19:00 to 09:00 Monday (this applies to single yellow, resident and business bays). Off-street parking is in Prince Charles Road and All Saints Drive (in front of the hotel) and South Row, which is to the right of the hotel by the Princess of Wales Pub and pond.
To get to the rear of the hotel, turn right when coming out of the front hotel car park, drive 100 metres until you arrive at the Princess of Wales Pub. Drive alongside the pub and take the first turning on the right (South Row). You will then arrive at the back of the hotel where there is a small car park. The rear entrance is not suitable access for wheelchairs. The front entrance has 2 disabled car bays and a disabled ramp to enter the hotel.
By Car (from the North, the M1 and the M11):
- Take the M25.
- Leave the M25 motorway at junction 27.
- Take the A12 to the Blackwall Tunnel.
- When you come through the Blackwall Tunnel, continue on this road (A102) until you see an exit signposted A2 Central London.
- This is Shooters Hill roundabout; take the 3rd exit towards Central London (A2).
- Continue on this road through 2 major traffic light junctions until you reach a roundabout on Blackheath; take the 1st exit onto Prince Charles Road - the hotel is at the end of this road.
By Car (from the South and East - M23 - A2/M2 - M20).
- Take the M25.
- Leave the M25 motorway at junction 2.
- Join the A2 towards Central London.
- Exit for A2 Central London onto Shooters Hill roundabout.
- Then, as above.
By Car (from Central London):
- Drive towards Westminster Bridge.
- Continue towards Elephant and Castle, then the New Kent Road followed by the Old Kent Road (A2).
- Continue until you reach Blackheath Hill; at the top of this hill you will reach a roundabout on Blackheath (approx 500 metres after the top of the hill). Take the 3rd exit which is Prince Charles Road, the hotel is at the end of this road.
By Public Transport (from London City Airport):
Take the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) 2 stops to Woolwich Arsenal and change to the main-line National Rail train service to Blackheath Village.