From the M25:
- Exit at junction 12 for the M3, following signs for Sunbury, Kingston and London.
- Leave the M3 at junction 1, then follow the signs for the A308 (4th turning at the roundabout) towards Sunbury and Kingston.
- Go over the Humped-Back bridge past Kempton Park racecourse.
- Carry on for approximately 3.5 miles to a roundabout, then take the first left - the A308 for Kingston.
- Carry on for 1.5 miles, going straight over at the traffic lights (Bank of Ireland on your left).
- At the roundabout, take the first exit, then, after the zebra crossing, turn immediately left into the car park.
From London Waterloo:
Take the train to Hampton Wick, which is the stop after Kingston. From Hampton Wick Station, turn left and the hotel is a 5-minute walk away. It is on your right-hand side just before the roundabout.