Ardencote Manor mini breaks provide the ideal opportunity to sample the delights of nearby Warwick, Stratford upon Avon and Kenilworth. Hotel residents can also take advantage of the discounted Warwick Castle and Cadbury tickets available to purchase at reception.
From the North:
- From the M40, exit at junction 16. From the M42, exit at junction 4.
- Take the A3400 to Henley-in-Arden.
- Drive through Henley-in-Arden village and at the traffic lights, turn left on to the A4189 signposted Warwick (then follow the instructions from the A4189).
From the South:
- From the M40, exit at junction 15.
- Take the 5th exit, signposted Warwick (A429).
- Follow the road for 1 mile and take a left turn into Shakespeare Avenue (signposted ‘racecourse parking’).
- Follow the road over the mini roundabout to the T junction (Hampton Road/A4189).
- Take a left turn and follow the A4189.
- After exactly 5 miles take a right-hand turn (Lye Green Road) signposted Shrewley & Ardencote Manor Hotel.
- After 0.75 miles take a right turn into the hotel grounds.
From the A4189:
- On entering the village area of Claverdon (4 miles equidistant between Warwick & Henley-in-Arden along the A4189), look out for the white directional sign to Shrewley, and the brown tourist sign to Ardencote Manor.
- Take this turn and after approximately 1 mile on the right, you will come to the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa.