Windsor Great Park (200 m) - for many centuries this 5000 acre park, which dates primarily from the 13th century, was the private hunting ground of Windsor Castle.
Windsor Castle (6 km) - this magnificent castle, one of the principal official residences of the British monarch, is the largest inhabited castle in the world.
Hampton Court (20 km) - don't get lost in the world famous hedge maze.
From the M25 motorway:
- Exit at junction 13 (A30 Staines). At the roundabout, follow the signs for the A30 to Bagshot / Egham (this takes you alongside the M25 southbound).
- Travel to the next roundabout and follow signs for the A308 Windsor. You'll pass the Runnymede Hotel on your right; continue straight until you reach a mini-roundabout.
- Take the left exit for Englefield Green A328 and then turn immediately right into Burfield Road. Beaumont House's entrance is on your left-hand side.
From the M4 motorway:
- Exit at junction 6 and follow the signs for Windsor and the A308.
- Continue following the signs for Staines and the M25 on the A308.
- Go past the Harvester; at the next mini-roundabout turn right, following the signs for Englefield Green A328.
- Turn right immediately into Burfield Road. Beaumont House's entrance is on your left-hand side.
The nearest train station to Beaumont House is Egham Station. This is a 5-minute taxi ride away. There is a taxi rank just outside from the station.