From the North:
- take M56.
- take M53 to Wrexham (becomes A55).
- take A483 Chester/Wrexham.
- exit to Rossett on B5445.
Hotel is in the village.
From the South:
- Follow signs for the A483.
- Follow signs for Rossett and take the exit onto Llay Rd.
- Head right (around the roundabout) and head back across the A483, and the railway line.
- At the end of the road, turn left at the roundabout onto Chester Rd.
- Follow until you reach The Limes (on your left), then look out on the left for signs to the hotel.
The Number 1 bus service (run by the bus operator 'Arriva') runs between Chester railway station and Wrexham town centre. Board from either location and ask for Rossett Hall, which will take you to the road in front of the hotel grounds.