From the East:
- Take the M5 past Exeter.
- Turn onto the A30 for 44 miles (71 km).
- Take the A395 signed to Camelford for 10.5 miles (17 km).
- Turn left on the A39 for 3.5 miles (5.5 km) through Camelford.
- At Valley Truckle turn right at the brown tourism sign and follow the signs to Bowood Park.
From the West:
- From Wadebridge/ Bodmin head towards Camelford.
- At Valley Truckle turn left and follow the brown tourism signs for Bowood Park.
Bodmin Parkway is approximately 12 miles (19 km) away. The hotel can arrange a local taxi or minibus service for you - please contact the hotel direct for details.
Ryanair fly to Newquay (approximately 25 minutes flight) from Stansted up to 3 times a day. Again, contact the hotel if you require a taxi or minibus arranged for you.