By Car (from London (North) and the M25):
- Exit the M25 at junction 7 and drive onto the M23.
- Follow the M23 (which continues onto the A23).
- Exit at junction 11, Pease Pottage services; then turn left at the first 2 islands towards Handcross.
- In Handcross, turn right onto the B2110 to Cowfold and Lower Beeding, passing through Plummers Plain.
- From Lower Beeding, turn right onto the B2115 to Horsham, following the brown tourist signs for Cisswood House.
- The hotel is at the bottom of the road, on the right-hand side, before the junction.
By Car (from Brighton (South) A23):
- Leave Brighton, following the signs for the A23.
- Exit onto the A272 towards the village of Cowfold.
- Approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) from Cowfold, you will arrive at Lower Beeding.
- Continue on past Leonardslee Gardens towards Horsham.
- There is a turning towards Gatwick about half a mile (0.8 km) down the road, on your right-hand side.
- The hotel is situated just up this lane
The nearest station to the hotel is Horsham, which is 3 miles (4.8 km) away.
The nearest airport to the hotel is London Gatwick, located 9 miles (14.5 km) away. London Heathrow is 53 miles (85 km) away.