From the M4:
- Take junction 17 south on the A350 towards Chippenham.
- Continue south on the A350 around the Chippenham bypass, following the road signs towards Poole.
- Just past the village of Beanacre, you will arrive at the outskirts of Melksham.
- At the first roundabout, follow the A350 straight across towards Poole.
- Head straight on at a set of traffic lights and again straight across a 2nd roundabout.
- About half a mile after this you will come to a 3rd roundabout.
- Take the first exit (left turn) into Semington Road, heading for the town centre.
- Conigre Hotel is under a quarter of a mile from the roundabout, on the left.
- Look out for a pub called the West End Inn.
- There is a side road just past this and the entrance to the Conigre Hotel car park is immediately past this road.