From the M3:
- Exit the M3 at Junction 4a.
- Follow signs for Yateley and A30.
- After passing the Gibraltar army barracks turn right at the roundabout towards the A30.
- Turn left onto the A30 towards Basingstoke.
- Go straight over the next roundabout and take the first turning on the right onto the A327 towards Reading.
- Continue for approximately 2.5 miles (4 km), heading left over the mini-roundabout into Eversley.
- The entrance to Warbrook House is 300 yards (275 metres) after the roundabout, on the left-hand side.
From the M4:
- Exit the M4 at Junction 11.
- Take the A33 towards Basingstoke.
- After approximately 4 miles (6.5 km) and 2 roundabouts, turn left opposite Wellington Memorial.
- Continue straight over the roundabout.
- After 400 metres, take the left fork to Bramshill, and proceed for approximately 3 miles (5 km).
- Turn left onto A327 towards Reading.
- Turn left at mini roundabout.
- The entrance is 300 yards (275 metres) after the roundabout on the left hand side.
Fleet Station (London - Waterloo line) is approximately 6 miles (10 km) from Warbrook House. There is a taxi rank at the station or taxis can be pre-booked by calling Warbrook House Reception.
The nearest Airport is Heathrow, which is 32 miles (51 km) away.