- Stratford-upon-Avon is the nearest rail station with some direct links and connections from Leamington and Birmingham. However, the best mainline station to use is Warwick Parkway which has regular connections to Birmingham and London Marylebone. Ettington Chase is then 12 miles (19 km) from the station.
From the M40 north:
- Leave the M40 at junction 15 and take the 4th exit, signed for the A429 to Cirencester.
- Travel for nine miles (14 km), following the signs for Wellesbourne and turning left towards Stow, still on the A429.
- At the next island turn left onto the A422, signed for Banbury and Ettington.
- Continue through Ettington Village and you will find Ettington Chase on the right-hand side, roughly 10 miles (16 km) and 15 minutes from junction 15.
From the M40 south:
- Leave the M40 at junction 11 and take the 1st exit, signed for Banbury and the A422.
- Continue on the A422 following the signs for Drayton, Wroxton and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- When you reach Ettington Village, you'll see Ettington Chase on the left-hand side. Ettington Chase is just 15 miles (24 km) from junction 11.