The hotel is only 20 minutes away from the beautiful Cardigan Bay where Dolphins are regularly seen from land and tour boats. The county is sometimes known as the garden of Wales, with beautiful open gardens and historic houses and castles on our doorstep.
- Follow the A482 to Lampeter.
- Our north drive is signposted on the right-hand side approx 2miles from Lampeter.
- Follow the north drive for 1 mile.
From the south (M4):
- Follow the A485 from Carmarthen.
- At the T-junction turn left to Lampeter town centre.
- At the mini roundabout take the A475 to Cardigan.
- Approximately half a mile from town, turn right before Murco petrol station onto our south drive and follow this for 1 mile.