Lyncombe Lodge Hotel is approximately 5.5 miles (9 km) from Bristol International Airport. The hotel can help arrange taxis for you if necessary.
By Car (from Bristol):
- Follow signs to the airport (A38).
- Pass the airport on the right and continue along the A38 until you reach thetraffic lights at Churchill.
- Turn right at the lights (following the signs towards the Avon Ski Centre).
- Follow the A368 for approximately 1 mile (1.6 km), until you reach the Avon Ski Centre on the right.
- The hotel is approximately 500 metres from the main road.
By Car (from junction 21 of the M5 motorway):
- Follow the signs to Banwell.
- From the centre of Banwell, take a left turn, following the signs for Bristol A368 (follow the brown signs towards the Avon Ski Centre).
- Follow the A368 through Sandford, until you see sign on the right - the hotel is approx 500 metres from the main road.