From the south:
- Take the M6.
- Exit at junction 18.
- Follow the signs to Middlewich and Chester via the A54.
- Continue for approximately 10 miles on the A54, following signs for Chester.
- Turn right onto the A49 at the traffic lights (signposted for Warrington).
- Nunsmere Hall is approximately one mile further along on the right-hand side.
From the north:
- Take the M6 motorway.
- Exit at junction 19.
- Follow the signs to Chester via the A556 for approximately 10 miles.
- Continue through the village of Sandiway until the second set of traffic lights (Shell garage on the right); turn left on to the A49 (signposted for Whitchurch).
- You will find the hotel one mile further along on the left-hand side.
Nunsmere Hall is just 30 minutes from Manchester Airport and 40 minutes from Speke Airport.
Helicopters are welcome to land, providing prior notice is given.
Hartford railway station is just 5 miles away, with direct trains running to and from Euston Station, London. Cuddington railway station is 2 miles away, with Chester and Crewe railway stations both approximately 12 miles away.