Dartmoor National Park (10 km) - Its highest point is High Willhays, and it is full of interesting sights, myths and legends. Dartmoor is home to many sights, including Childe's Tomb, Tavistock Canal and Crazywell Pool.
Escot House and Gardens (45 km) - Enjoy a family day out at this rural estate, just outside Exeter, where historic parkland and gardens can be explored.
From the M5:
- Follow the M5 to Exeter.
- Merge onto the A38.
- Take the Telegraph Hill exit.
- At the Ware Barton roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Teignmouth Road.
- Bear left at Vicarage Hill.
- Shortly after, take the 1st exit onto Greenhill Way.
- Turn left in to Hackney Lane.