Museum of Cannock Chase (3.5 miles / 5.5 km) - escape from the city in these 30 acres of green space, set near the Hednesford Hills Nature Reserve. The museum at this former colliery contains a number of formal galleries, complemented by temporary exhibitions and special events which take place throughout the year.
Roman Wall Site (7.5 miles / 12 km) - the ancient foundations of a Roman inn and bath house can be seen alongside numerous important artifacts, on show in the on-site museum.
The New Art Gallery (10 miles / 16 km) - situated in nearby Walsall, this brand new multi-million pound development project has resulted in a world class gallery. Monet, Rembrandt, Constable, van Gogh and Picasso, are displayed alongside beautiful artworks from many different cultures across the world.
From the North:
- From the M6 Southbound, exit at junction 12.
- Take the 1st exit onto the A5 towards Cannock.
- The hotel is 3 miles (5 km) on the left.
From the South:
- Travelling north on the M6 toll, exit at junction T7.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit.
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit.
- Travel under the railway bridge, and the hotel is on the right.
Free parking is available on-site at the hotel.