The Rosslea Hall Hotel stands proudly looking out over the Firth of Clyde and the rolling landscapes beyond. Situated adjacent to the church, in the picturesque village of Rhu and next to the town of Helensburgh, the hotel offers a countryside setting within easy travelling distance of Scotland's main cities.
By Car (from Glasgow International Airport, Renfrewshire):
- Follow signs for 'Way Out' and at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto White Cart Road (signposted for the M8 motorway).
- Continue forward on White Cart Road until you enter Paisley.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sanderling Road (signposted for Greenock, M8).
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit (signposted Greenock, Linwood).
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and then join the M8 (signposted Greenock).
- Leave the M8 at junction 30, then join the M898 motorway (signposted Erskine Bridge).
- Continue forward onto the A898 until you enter Clydebank.
- Branch left from the A898, merging onto Great Western Road (the A82 signposted for Crianlarich).
- At Dunglass Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Dumbarton Road.
- Take the left-hand lane and at the traffic signals turn left onto Glasgow Road (A814, signposted for Dumbarton Town Centre.
- Continue until you enter Dumbarton. When you reach a roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Glasgow Road, signposted for Helensburgh.
- Continue forward on the A814, continuing through Cardross via Cardross Road.
- Enter Helensburgh via Gareloch Road.
- Continue on until you reach Rhu, with Rosslea Hall on the left hand side.