Barton-on-Sea Golf Club (3.5 miles / 5.5 km) - situated on the coastal cliff between Highcliffe and Milford-on-Sea, this striking course offers a challenging round.
St Barbe Museum & Art Gallery (3.5 miles / 5.5 km) - situated in nearby Lymington, interactive exhibits explain the history of the area between the New Forest and the Solent. An exhibition space regularly showcases work by both local and international artists.
New Forest National Park (5.5 miles / 9 km) - this beautiful region includes the largest remaining areas of unenclosed pasture land, heathland and old-growth forest in the south east of England.
By Car (from the M27):
- Exit the M27 at Junction 1.
- Take the A337 following the signs for Lyndhurst, Brockenhurst and Lymington.
- Continue through Lymington on the A337 towards Christchurch and Bournemouth.
- After approximately 5 km turn left onto the B3058 towards Milford-on-Sea and Keyhaven.
- South Lawn is approximately 1.2 km on your right.
From New Milton Railway Station (4.6 miles / 7.5 km)
- Exit the station onto Station Road.
- Turn right, and take 2nd right onto Whitefield Road, where there is a bus stop.
- Catch the number 123 (to 'Lymington').
- Ask for the Lymington Road stop, which is short distance from the hotel.