- Take junction 19 off the M8.
- Follow the A814 for Clydebank and Dumbarton.
- After approximately 6 miles (9.7 km), pass Clydebank town centre on your right and the town hall on your left.
- Continue for approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 km) until reaching a double set of traffic lights adjacent to Forth and Clyde canal.
- Turn left onto Beardmore Street.
- Follow signs for the hotel.
We are only 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. The hotel courtesy vehicle provides free transfers to Glasgow International Airport (bookable in advance and subject to availability).
The Beardmore is only a 5-minute walk from Dalmuir station, with services every 15 minutes to Glasgow city centre and connections to Loch Lomond.