Travelling from the north:
- From the A19 southbound, you will see a slip road for Billingham A1027.
- At the top of this slip road you will come to a roundabout. -
- Turn left and take the 1st exit.
- You will come to another roundabout: turn left.
- This brings you onto the Causeway.
- 100 yards on the right-hand side, you will see the Billingham Arms Hotel.
Travelling from the south:
- From the A19 northbound, you will come over the Tees Flyover.
- You then pass the slip road signed Norton/ Billingham.
- You then take the next slip road after that signed Billingham A1027.
- At the top of the slip road you will come to a roundabout.
- Turn right and take the 3rd exit (in front of you is a petrol station) and turn left.
- Go over the flyover and past the traffic lights and turn right at the roundabout.
- This brings you onto Roseberry Road (you will see a Spar Newsagent and a hairdresser's on your left).
- At the roundabout turn left and this brings you onto the Causeway.
- About 100 yards along on your right you will see Asda supermarket.
- The hotel is located adjacent to this.
Please note that the hotel reception is at the side of the building under the archway.