- Take the A1079 Beverley/York Road towards York.
- At the end of the Beverley bypass take the 1st exit off the roundabout towards Walkington.
- Continue until you reach a minor crossroads and turn right.
- Notice the brown hotel sign: you will find The Manor House 350 metres on your left.
- Take the A1079 Beverley Road to Bishop Burton.
- Drive through the village, passing the pond on your right, and turn right at the first minor crossroads.
- Notice the brown hotel sign: continue for approximately 1.5 km to a T-junction.
- Turn left at the junction and The Manor House entrance is just under 30 metres on your right.
- Cross the Humber Bridge and at the 1st major roundabout take the A164 Willerby Road to Beverley.
- Follow the A164 for approximately 11 km, continuing straight across 4 roundabouts.
- Having past Skidby Windmill on your left at the last roundabout, the turning to Walkington is 1.5 km on the left.
- Follow the winding road to Walkington for about 3 km until you reach a set of traffic lights.
- Notice the brown hotel sign: at the 1st minor crossroads turn left again.
- Notice a 2nd brown hotel sign: continue for another 400 metres and The Manor House is on the left.
Free off-road parking is available on-site.