Thame, Princes Risborough, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Marlow, Oxford and Henley are all within a 15 to 30 minute drive from The Peacock. London and the West End theatres are only 45 minutes away via the M40 motorway (turn off at junction 6).
Quiet and secluded, this is the perfect location for small business meetings for companies in this area. Local attractions include the beautiful Chiltern Hills, the Ridgeway Path, Henley, The Regatta, Oxford with its colleges and history and West Wycombe village and caves. Golf courses nearby include Whiteleaf, Ellesborough, Weston Turville and Chiltern Forest.
Trains from London Marylebone station to Princes Risborough leave regularly throughout the day.
By car from the M40:
- Exit at junction 6 for Princes Risborough and continue through Kingston Blount and Chinnor (staying on the B4009).
- Just past Chinnor, turn left at the Peacock sign and we are approximately one mile down the road.
- Follow signs to Chinnor from the Thame Chinnor road.
- You will go through a large roundabout where DAF and BOC are located.
- Once in Chinnor turn left onto the B4009 for Henton.
- Turn left at the Peacock sign and we are approximately one mile down the road.
- Follow signs for Princes Risborough then Chinnor (on the B4009).
- Just before Chinnor, turn right at the Peacock sign and we are approximately one mile down the road.