From the M5 South:
- Follow signs for Torbay/Torquay on the A380.
- At Kingskerswell roundabout (see English- Riviera Flower Embankment on the left) exit right at the A380 ring road for Hamelin Way /Brixham.
- Ignore first roundabout for Torquay/Shiphay, continue on, and turn left before the next roundabout for Preston Sands.
- You are now on Preston Down Road which changes to Headland Road Drive all the way on this long winding road till you come to a traffic light.
- Head over the traffic light and continue on to Paignton Sands.
- Drive past the pier, then the Apollo cinema complex and head straight on to the mini roundabout.
- You are now on Sands Road. Bear right, and after 10 seconds, turn left into Belle Vue Road, and we are the second building (hidden entrance) on the right, next to Alpine Mews.
- You can see 3 flagpoles with Union Jack flags when you are at the mini roundabout
From the train station:
From the station, walk past the taxi stand and turn right over the railway crossing. Walk past the steam train entrance until you come to the first street on the right which is Queens Road. Walk past the rugby/cricket ground till the end of the road, then turn left. You are now on Sands Road; see the 3 flagpoles in our garden from Sands Road (towards the beach.) There are 2 pedestrian entrances to the hotel.